No results matching your search criteria were found.
Please wait while the notifications load.
Important: if you activate this feature, you agree to monitor contributions made on the national discussion fora and address any queries as well as contributions which may be deemed irrelevant or inappropriate. Whenever a national ePing user makes a contribution, you will be alerted.
Your registration is successful!
Search notifications on product requirements, filtering by specific products or export markets
Once registered, benefit from additional features such as the national forum
1. This site and its contents are the copyright of the International Trade Centre, the United Nations and the World Trade Organization (hereafter 'the Parties').
2. The Parties encourage the broadest possible dissemination of the information contained on the website, particularly for educational purposes.
3. Unrestricted official WTO documents and legal texts are free for public use.
4. Other material such as official publications can be reproduced for non-commercial purposes provided attribution is given to the Parties and the Parties are informed. Commercial use of materials from the website requires written permission from the Parties.
1. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By accessing ePing users are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. They agree to periodically review these terms and conditions and to be conclusively bound by any future modifications as advised on this website.
2. The texts and materials published on this site serve a purely informative purpose, and have no official or legal status in the form they are published here.
3. The information available through this site is without prejudice to WTO member's rights and obligations under the WTO Agreements. The training and other explanatory materials available from this site are not intended to provide any authoritative or legal interpretation of the provisions of the WTO Agreements. Furthermore, some of these materials might use simplified terms, which in no way should be read or understood to have any legal implications whatsoever. For instance, some of these materials might use terms like “country”, “nation” or “government” to refer to WTO Members in general; this is not intended to have any implications for sovereignty.
4. References to geographical or other territories and groupings are based solely on terms provided to the WTO Secretariat by WTO Members and Observers or terms used by relevant international organizations. The use of such terms on this site and in the materials contained therein does not constitute or imply an expression of opinion by the WTO Secretariat and, or the United Nations concerning the status of any country or territory, or the delimitation of its frontiers, or sovereignty. The colours, boundaries and names shown and the designations used on maps available from this website do not imply any judgment, official endorsement or acceptance by the WTO and, or the United Nations as to the legal status or frontier of any territory. Terminology included in documents or other materials provided formally or informally by Members to the WTO Secretariat and posted on this site has no implications for the issue of sovereignty.
5. Reference to any company, or use of its products or services, by the Parties, shall not be considered nor construed as an endorsement by the Parties of such company or of its products or services.
6. Under no circumstances shall the United Nations, ITC or the WTO be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The use of this Site is at the User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the United Nations or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if the United Nations has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that the United Nations and, or the WTO is not liable for any conduct of any User.
8. This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from various other Users. The United Nations and, or the WTO does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User's own risk. Neither the United Nations nor the WTO, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
9. As a condition of use of this Site, the User agrees to indemnify the United Nations and the WTO and their affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of the User's use of this Site, including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by the User of the Disclaimer. If the User is dissatisfied with any Material on this Site or with any of its Terms and Conditions of Use, the User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
10. This Site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The United Nations and the WTO are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The United Nations and the WTO provide these links for reference purposes only, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by the United Nations and, or the WTO.
11. This Site contains mailing lists, document upload and message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"). The User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, he or she shall not do any of the following:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
(b) Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
(c) Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
(d) Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
(e) Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
(f) Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(g) Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
11. The User acknowledges that all Forums and discussion groups are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by the United Nations and the WTO, and that such communications shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by the United Nations. The United Nations reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the Forums received from Users, including, without limitation, e-mail and bulletin board postings.
The national forum is not active. This feature can be activated by a national ePing user with admin rights, which can be requested by government officials involved in SPS or TBT transparency matters.
Government officials involved in SPS or TBT transparency matters, such as enquiry points and notification authorities, can request admin rights to manage ePing at national level. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how you are involved in SPS and TBT transparency matters.